Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Tidbits (16 Nov 2008)

"I wouldn't trust some of these people to walk my dog."
Roy Keane gives his views on TV pundits. Just say what you think, Roy.




"I should have punched him harder."
Eric Cantona reveals the main regret about the infamous kung-fu incident at Crystal Palace.



"I've almost got a beard."
Spurs defender Vedran Corluka on his vow not to shave until Tottenham lose.



"Look at Huddlestone in the quarterback position."
Martin Keown discussing Tom Huddlestone's position in the Man City-Spurs game on MOTD2. Wrong game, Martin!

"I wanna know more about the quarterback, Martin - you've created a new position!"
Host Adrian Chiles responds.



"Fernando Alonso is now coming on for Liverpool."
Commentator on BRMB radio in Birmingham. I always wondered what he did during the F1 close-season.



"I haven't got a clue how this game works!"
Tony Adams's analysis on his first win as Pompey boss.



"Free-kick to Arsenal...Anderson's protecting most of his private parts."
Heard on 5 Live During Manchester United v Arsenal.








Dwight Yorke
Robinho is smiles better than Yorke


"I'm impressed with his work rate. He works as hard as Dwight Yorke's toothbrush."

Fred Eyre pays tribute to Robinho on Radio Manchester.



"Oooh Nani, oooh Nani, you couldn't beat my granny, oooh Nani."
Celtic fans against Man Utd in the Champions League.




"You're supposed to have a neck!"
Middlesbrough fans to Craig Bellamy.


"Today's attendance is 2,971, and for the mathematically-challenged, that is exactly 1,000 more than the year when Thistle won the League Cup."
At Firhill towards the end of Partick Thistle v Queen of the South.


Image Credit: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk

No comments: