Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beer Fund Raising: 27 - 28 Sep 2008

For some strange reason, the EPL thus far is extremely hard to predict. However as the season starts to settle, I believe the trend is starting to take shape and be visible.

Still, my system is still a work-in-progress and a long way to go. Last week, I managed to break even and at this stage of tweaking, it was considered a great weekend for me.

Hopefully, can do better this weekend.

- Voxeros

COOL's Saturday's Picks

COOL's Sunday's Picks

JayWalk's Saturday's Picks:
  • ManUtd - Give 1.75 ball - Win 1/2
  • Chelsea - Give 1.25 ball - Win
  • Fiorentina - Give 0.75 ball - Win 1/2
  • Villarreal - Give 1.00 ball - Draw
JayWalk's Sunday's Picks
  • Chievo - Eat 0.50 ball - Lose
  • Roma - Give 0.75 ball- Win

COOL's Result this week:

COOL's Result this season: 10-1-6 > 4 UP as at 31 Aug 2008

JayWalk's Result this week: 3-1-1

JayWalk's Result this season: 7 - 4 - 10.5 -> 3.5-DN as at 28 Sep 2008

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

No comments: