Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beer Fund Raising: 20 - 21 Sep 2008

No wagers from either one of us last week as Gary is taking a breather while I continue to recalibrate my new wagering system from the new season after a disastrous start.

Anyway, I will be betting more conservatively for now until my calibration process is complete. I am at the moment still tweaking and as such may or may not continue to sustain losses.

- Voxeros

COOL's Saturday's Picks

COOL's Sunday's Picks

JayWalk's Saturday's Picks:
  • Liverpool - Give 2.00 balls - Lose
  • Atalanta - Eat 0.25 ball - Lose
  • Atletico Madrid - Give 1.00 ball - Win
JayWalk's Sunday's Picks
  • Juventus - Give 1.00 ball - Draw
  • Fiorentina - Give 1.00 ball - Draw
  • Inter Milan - Give 0.75 ball - Win

COOL's Result this week:

COOL's Result this season: 10-1-6 > 4 UP as at 31 Aug 2008

JayWalk's Result this week: 2-2-2

JayWalk's Result this season: 4 - 3 - 9.5 -> 5.5-DN as at 22 Sep 2008

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

No comments: