Saturday, December 13, 2008

Beer Fund Raising: 13 - 14 Dec 2008

I am back after a lengthy absence but given that I have been really busy, football betting takes a back seat since it is not exactly something very important.

I'd be in trouble if I am enslaved by football betting.

- Voxeros

COOL's Saturday's Picks

COOL's Sunday's Picks

JayWalk's Saturday's Picks:
  • Aston Villa - Give 0.75 ball (Win)
  • Napoli - Give 1.00 ball (Win)
JayWalk's Sunday's Picks


COOL's Result this week:

COOL's Result this season: 10-1-6 > 4 UP as at 31 Aug 2008

JayWalk's Result this week: 2-0-0 > 2-UP as at 14 Dec 2008

JayWalk's Result this season: 16 - 6 - 24.5 -> 7.5-DN as at 14 Dec 2008

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

No comments: