Sunday, May 31, 2009

Season End

Congrats to Chelsea for lifting the FA Cup to draw the final curtains the English Premier League season 2008/2009.

Congrats to ManUtd for winning the league title. Would have been icing on the cake if we had won the Champions League as well but it was not to be.

Oh well, we shall try again next season.

Congrats to everton (not the club, the prediction league player) for winning this season's EPL Prediction League and congrats to Weimeng and Delay for co-sharing the lead at the Marksmen Board.

Prediction League Past Winners

Copa America 2004 - WeiMeng
EPL 2004/2005 - Friday13
EPL 2005/2006 - ianrush
World Cup 2006 - EdwinSng
EPL 2006/2007 - Voxeros
EPL 2007/2008 - Cool402
Euro 2008 - Voxeros
EPL 2008/2009 - Everton

Anyway, for myself, I shall be taking a back seat next season at PangPuarLiap. I have been writing previews and hosting the Prediction League for more than 5 years. I need a break. Gary will lead the front with the ManUtd previews and I may jump in from time to time if I have the time.

Have a good rest during the summer. I'll see everybody back next season. See you in August!

Image Credit: http://images.mirror.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.