Sunday, January 9, 2011

Plagiarism? Goonersguide.com vs Skysports.com



I was reading up on the reviews of the ManUtd vs Liverpool FA Cup 3rd Round clash from a few sources when I spotted this.

The review by Goonersguide.com resident contributor is awfully similar to that over at Skysports.com.

If you ask me, I smell plagiarism. So who is copying who?

From the looks of things, it appears that the one on Skysports.com is the original piece as the whole article is more complete while that on Goonersguide.com looked rather haphazard.

Still, it could be the other way round as if the review on Goonersguide.com was lifted and inserted between the paragraphs as a filler.

Your guess is as good as mine.

p.s. In case the guilty party decides to take down the entry before anyone realises, I have both reviews print-screened and uploaded.

Link: Goonersguide.com Print-Screen

Link: Skysports.com Print-Screen



- Voxeros

No comments: